Dining room-office-guest bedroom

Sunday, May 8th, 2011 | Condo

After months of choosing paint colors, affixing chair rails, and painting/repainting, it is done! Zach and I transformed our small second bedroom into, well, I guess it’s like a school multi-purpose-room, except without the band concerts. I can now add chair rails to my list of random skills. Need mitered corners? I’m your gal. My favorite part was when a family member didn’t think I would do mitered corners because of laziness! I may be a bit lazy, but non-mitered corners I cannot tolerate. I think it goes back to ten or so years ago when my parents hired someone to make some window frames. He didn’t miter the corners and that stuck with me. I don’t know why. Weird things end up in my brain.

But anyway, without further ado, here is the room! The bed is inflatable, and when we don’t have guests, the table takes its place. Also, Zach got me the squirrels. I love them so much.

19 Responses to “Dining room-office-guest bedroom”

1. Ashley Says:

What are mitered corners?

May 9th, 2011 at 9:11 am
  2. we are fans Says:

Id should consult you here. Which isn’t a very important factor I normally do! I love studying a post that could make folks think. Additionally, thank you for permitting me to comment!

December 18th, 2011 at 8:26 pm
  3. Nike Shox Roadster Verde/siver/gray Outlet Hombre Says:

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
    Nike Shox Roadster Verde/siver/gray Outlet Hombre
    [url=http://www.pamelaseley.com/nike-shox-roadster-verdesivergray-outlet-hombre-p-406.html]Nike Shox Roadster Verde/siver/gray Outlet Hombre[/url]

February 1st, 2015 at 5:14 am
  4. Mejor Calidad Hombres Nike Verde Correr Says:

I’m curious to find out what blog system you have been working with? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

May 19th, 2015 at 7:34 am
  5. burberry jacket china Says:

Security: Dansko comfortable sandals provide you with you considerably got better tranquility and

August 3rd, 2015 at 7:06 am
  6. Affordable Herren Says:

Nearly all of whatever you state happens to be astonishingly accurate and it makes me wonder why I had not looked at this with this light before. This piece really did switch the light on for me as far as this topic goes. But there is actually 1 position I am not too comfy with and while I attempt to reconcile that with the core theme of your position, let me see what all the rest of the subscribers have to say.Very well done.

August 4th, 2015 at 5:37 pm
  7. best tactical rifle scope rings Says:

When moving the extent from one rifle to the next best tactical rifle scope rings, the changes on the riflescope will have to
    be adjusted.

August 5th, 2015 at 12:19 am
  8. roger vivier flats Says:

emilyadi.com » Blog Archive » Dining room-office-guest bedroom
    roger vivier flats

August 6th, 2015 at 11:21 am
  9. Burberry Bags Warranty Says:

Look at to look at everyone Perry Ellis fragrances support a maker smell business. Additional, Read more details on.

August 6th, 2015 at 1:33 pm
  10. www.adidasyeezy350boost.com/adidas-ultra-boost-c-3/ Says:

suturing, And additionally and this also requires genuinely extraordinary stages of medical skill-set meant designed for

August 27th, 2015 at 5:45 am
  11. jerk off femdom Says:

You’re so cool! I do not believe I’ve truly read through anything like that
    before. So wonderful to find someone with genuine thoughts on this subject.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

August 28th, 2015 at 1:08 pm
  12. Quebec immigrant investor program Says:

We specialize in Operation Visas, Traveler Visas, Job Visas,
    and also all various other visa types.

Also vissit my homepage :: Quebec immigrant investor program

August 28th, 2015 at 3:21 pm
  13. risperdal side effects breasts Says:

In September 2013 Risperdal Consta was recalled right after discovering mold throughout routine good quality testing.

August 28th, 2015 at 10:14 pm
  14. war tax resistance movement Says:

Taking credits that you are not entitled to. Claiming the
    Earned Income war tax resistance movement Credit with
    a qualifying kid who is not your own child could raise some
    warning flag.

August 29th, 2015 at 8:03 am
  15. tr hoodies jackets Says:

are what you want. I recently found we had arrived a”Incredibly nator” Lmao. Every shoe not necessarily for foot this is

September 6th, 2015 at 3:31 pm
  16. http://www.lepassagetoindia.com/images/rogervivier.html Says:

emilyadi.com » Blog Archive » Dining room-office-guest bedroom

September 8th, 2015 at 6:15 am
  17. hayday hack Says:

Most people have gone to college and their pretty structured as far as how they work.
    Poor vision is not just physical and can be improved
    at any age. Omin Rah once told me the best business advice that I ever

My web page; hayday hack

September 18th, 2015 at 9:50 am
  18. kobe 10 shoes Says:

feel tough, just tell yourself ONE MORE MINUTE, many times once you have reached that next minute you realize you CAN

September 19th, 2015 at 6:49 am
  19. Burberry Silk Scarf Brown Says:

Precise brackets continue to be donned for a year after preliminary medication and therapy, And consequently memory foam

October 5th, 2015 at 7:20 am