Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 | Recipes

It’s been awhile since I made pasta. I forgot how easy it is! I’m going to have to do this again.

If you’re interested in the sauce, it’s Marcella Hazan’s bolognese. It’s amazing. I used a slightly different recipe from this one (an earlier version of the same recipe), but it’s basically the same.

15 Responses to “Pasta”

1. tang & bolster Says:

Yum! Looks delicious!

July 4th, 2011 at 10:13 am
  2. louis vuitton cross body fanny pack Says:

This is a fantastic web page, will you be interested in doing an interview regarding how you created it? If so e-mail me!

October 21st, 2014 at 7:33 pm
  3. No Tax Of Nike Free Runing 3.0 V5 White Pink Says:

Most of what you assert is supprisingly appropriate and it makes me ponder the reason why I had not looked at this in this light before. Your article really did turn the light on for me personally as far as this specific subject matter goes. Nevertheless at this time there is one particular issue I am not too comfy with and whilst I make an effort to reconcile that with the main theme of the point, let me see exactly what the rest of the readers have to point out.Nicely done.

March 19th, 2015 at 8:46 am
  4. mbt tariki sneaker men shoes black Says: mbt shoe durability

May 11th, 2015 at 10:49 am
  5. Says:

Florida statutes restrict the charge that can be charged on a Payday
    loa ( to 10 % of the lending amount.

May 30th, 2015 at 9:43 pm
  6. Phobicdog030.Blog.Com Says:

The bar is equipped with a terrific variety of Irish craft beers (as
    welll as bourbon) that are ideaql ffor the initial beverage of
    the night.

Feel free tto surf to my site … Dubin Bay Pubs (Phobicdog030.Blog.Com)

June 7th, 2015 at 4:30 am
  7. nursing faculty openings Says:

Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this subject for
    a long time and yours is the best I’ve found out so far.
    However, what about the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the supply?

my web page nursing faculty openings

June 13th, 2015 at 5:55 pm
  8. moda Says:

It is not better to select high-heeled shoe, if you are an obese.
    It compares the design of vintage motorcycles to today’s models.
    Fresh pairs of UGG products arrive in latest designs and fake boots are replicas of
    these originals.

June 15th, 2015 at 10:01 am
  9. tadalis Says:

The brand of Moda in pelle provides extremely stylish,
    durable and comfortable shoes. Bourne’s President, Thomas Mc – Claskie, always uses his creative imagery to make trendy shoes
    for men. Right from the beginning the company had earned great reputation thanks
    to the quality of its shoes.

June 16th, 2015 at 11:04 pm
  10. mbt shoes liquidation Says: mbt fora 10

June 29th, 2015 at 1:08 pm
  11. ヤフオク トート Says:

こんにちは。 改善に物事を見つけるためにしよう!ウェブサイトを私は考えののいくつかアイデアを!
    ヤフオク トート

July 23rd, 2015 at 3:12 pm
  12. Nouvelle inscription Adidas Running shoes Femmes Running Coeur noir Courir blanc Argent métallique Says:

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

August 17th, 2015 at 1:22 pm
  13. potencja Says:

Many of these new creations are about shape and texture
    as much as color and style. Thread and stitching – thread
    used in stitching is always the same as the colour of the leather.
    Choose not only from the styles of the shoes but also make sure that
    they ate comfortable.

August 21st, 2015 at 3:24 am
  14. Bienvenido a comprar Rojo Hombres Says:

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

September 1st, 2015 at 10:20 am
  15. Discounted rates Toms Breathe freely Womens Stripe Red Says:

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

September 15th, 2015 at 4:10 pm